School Organization Teams
The SOT meets on a monthly basis to discuss a variety of things concerning Tomiyasu Elementary School. Members of the SOT help administration make decisions about the Strategic Budget, Title I Budget, Title I plan, the Parent and Family Engagement Plan, the ELL plan, and many other items as needed. This team holds an important responsibility to help the school stay informed about community concerns, and is a forum for the community to share new ideas to help our students be successful.
Community Member Nominations
Voting will take place on Wednesday, September 18th from 7:30-4:00. Voters will select three individuals from the nominated community members.
- Jazmyne Brown- I am a new parent, but would love to be as involved as I can be. Seeing the kids grow to their full potential is my joy. I would love to assist in decision making where it benefits both teachers and kids.
- April Bayot- I would love to be more involved with what is going on in my child's school.
- Ivy Ross- Ivy is a caring parent who takes pride in our school and her son's education. She is also reliable and can be counted on.
- Vallen Roberson- I am tenacious and have ideas that can benefit the children. I also like to help and give back.
- Keena Frazer- I would be a good role model to students as I have previously worked closely with my children's last school to provide continuous advice to the principal and staff. I am dedicated to helping students and making decisions with all in mind.